Note: Video preview is not supported in the designer.
From your assets
To add a video on a page, follow these steps:
- Click the Add circle button at the place you want to add the video
Select an element on your page, then click the Insert > Insert part before (or Insert part after depending on where you want to add the video)
- In the Insert part popup, navigate to Media and select the Video part
- Once the video is added to your page, double-click it to open the media collection and select an video from your website assets
Videos rendering options
By default, video will take 100% of page content width.
If you want to override this feature:
- Select the Styles and layout panel on the right of the window
- Select a size in the Video size section
The video will still be responsive as its max-width is still 100% of the content width